Wuxia Novelist: A Writer's Blog

Wuxia Novelist: A Writer's Blog looks at the broad range of issues encountered by me as a novelist working in the Chinese wuxia (heroic fiction) genre. I have, however, a very broad background and this blog will not narrowly focus on one genre of literature, rather I will consider books, movies, and ideas that relate to my life as a writer. For more information about my background please visit my author's website: www.thedragongateinn.com or www.facebook.com/WuxiaNovelist

Name:
Location: United States

Check out my author's website: www.thedragongateinn.com for everything you could ever want to know about me.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dragon Pool Chinese Edition Hits Best Seller List!

The Chinese edition of Dream of the Dragon Pool debuts at Number 2 on the publisher's April Best Seller List!

Taiwan Commercial Press has just put up its April Best Seller List and its Chinese translation of my wuxia novel: Dream of the Dragon Pool debuted at number 2. If you read Chinese, here is the link http://www.cptw.com.tw/default.aspx

If you can't read Chinese and are interested, then get Google to translate the page. The best seller list is on the lower left corner of the page and my novel title translates as: Longquan a dream.

And if you want to read it in English, we've dropped the prices on Amazon for all my books.

Fingers crossed for next month!!!

Zaijian

The Innkeeper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home