Wuxia Novelist: A Writer's Blog

Wuxia Novelist: A Writer's Blog looks at the broad range of issues encountered by me as a novelist working in the Chinese wuxia (heroic fiction) genre. I have, however, a very broad background and this blog will not narrowly focus on one genre of literature, rather I will consider books, movies, and ideas that relate to my life as a writer. For more information about my background please visit my author's website: www.thedragongateinn.com or www.facebook.com/WuxiaNovelist

Name:
Location: United States

Check out my author's website: www.thedragongateinn.com for everything you could ever want to know about me.

Friday, February 8, 2008

Year of the RAT!



Xin Nien Kuai Le! Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Happy Year of the RAT!!! May it bring you peace and happiness!

On this turning of the New Year, The Dragon Gate Inn is the happy recipient of a My BackStory feature put up by the kind folks at Visual Thesaurus – check out, http://www.visualthesaurus.com/

Although you can’t see the whole article if you’re not a subscriber – and there are a LOT of subscribers - you can see it in its original location, M.J. Rose BackStory, Nov. 01, 2007 at, http://mjroseblog.typepad.com/backstory/2007/11/index.html

All of this attention has made our New Year’s Party very lively!

Best to all!

Zaijian!

The Innkeeper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home