Wuxia Novelist: A Writer's Blog

Wuxia Novelist: A Writer's Blog looks at the broad range of issues encountered by me as a novelist working in the Chinese wuxia (heroic fiction) genre. I have, however, a very broad background and this blog will not narrowly focus on one genre of literature, rather I will consider books, movies, and ideas that relate to my life as a writer. For more information about my background please visit my author's website: www.thedragongateinn.com or www.facebook.com/WuxiaNovelist

Name:
Location: United States

Check out my author's website: www.thedragongateinn.com for everything you could ever want to know about me.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tanzong is Arriving Soon!









2 Comments:

Blogger John Dishon said...

Wow, who did the artwork for that?

February 18, 2012 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger The Innkeeper said...

Hi John,

She's almost in your backyard! Check out http://jung-shan.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

February 18, 2012 at 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home